Raw Fruit Leather (click image for recipe)
Chocolate Raspberry Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup organic soy/almond/rice milk or plain water, plus more for pouring on cooked oats
- 1 heaping Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of your choice (stevia, agave, maple syrup, honey, etc.)
- 1 tiny splash of pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- chocolate chips, for light sprinkling on top
- a small handful of fresh raspberries (use whatever fruit you want)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a saucepan (everything except for the chocolate chips and the berries) and cook over medium heat until the oats are cooked and tender. Approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Scoop the cooked oats into a bowl, sprinkle with a few chocolate chips and the raspberries.
- If desired, add some additional soy/almond/rice milk over your delicious oats right before eating.