Better Than Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs (I buy the store bought crushed but you can always crush your own grahm crackers).
- 3 1/4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter
- 1 cups salted Butter, melted
- 1 bag (12 oz) Chocolate Chips, semi sweet
1-2 tablespoons of butter
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the powdered sugar.
- Add the peanut butter and the melted butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 9X13 pan and stick it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the peanut butter mixture is cooling, you can microwave or use a double boiler to melt your chocolate chips and 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.
- Put the bars in the fridge to set.